Thursday, September 17, 2009

Over Here.

I am not here to brag about any mad skills I might have sitting in the bottom of my pockets, or any social media savvy there may be floating around in my infinite bag of tricks. I am not here to sell you something you do not need. I am not here to beg, fluff, boast, exaggerate, swindle, or talk big. In fact, I am not here to tell you anything at all, because chances are you're the type who grasps things best when given the reigns, a real kinesthetic learner. But then again, who knows?

In any case, I am here to present the uncut version of me, not for a limited time only or as seen on television, but rather raw and open to interpretation. I was never one for the hype anyhow. Just give it to me straight. In the same vein, why speak about my writing, my photography, and my riding when they speak consciously and confidently for themselves? Open an eye and an ear to every blog entry since I started this thing two years back. They'll tell you.

Whether you feel me or not, the point is that I am still going to be here, experiencing life two wheels at a time, loving every minute. Just doing my thing the best I know how.