Monday, September 21, 2009

Nittany Lion and Charm City Cross

First off, props to Bam. He performed above and beyond. Sliding onto my right shoulder with ease, hoofing up steps, snaking through taped turns and attacking up climbs. Who would have thought? I would have and I did. Hup. Hup.

Nittany Lion... capital F-A-S-T.

Insert photos here.

Charm City... capital S-I-C-K. These over-sized barriers with a power climb lead-up and a shuck-and-jive around a tree were superb.


Charm City sand. Yeah, we need to work on that.

What a beautiful weekend to start off the cross season.

Did I mention Tara and I drove to Baltimore together, from her place in Philly? Oh, well, we did. We also got a little lost and then a little un-lost, and then finally finished up with a u-turn to snatch prime parking, because, as we told the man who said he was about to park there, "we saw it first."
T and Jett hoofing it through the sand.

No comments: