Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mount Snow

For now, here are some photos from the weekend. I have a bit of writing to do, as I have had two trips to Mount Snow, a friend fly in from Ecuador, and a grab bag assortment of other "life things" occur since my fingers last pressed some solid thought into these keys. Until I get a chance to settle the hummingbird in my chest and actually sort ideas into letters into words, gnaw on some gnarly eye candy.

Alexandra y yo.

Willy (Wheelie), yo, y Al.

A mightily pensive Big-E.

Woot. Woot. Pre-Super.D Practice. Man, was I slow.

Alexandra at Mount Snow.

Lift ladies.

Rasta twins.

Wiley. I could make a word rhyme with his name, appropriately so, but that would just be redundantly annoying.

Work. It.

Al y yo.

A family of beached whales.


La fuerza de la flor.


Carl Decker sneakering his way to to a super.d start.

My sis, Marianne.

Post-Mt. Snow, back home and at Skyline.

Que rabo grande, no?



Tan lines are a beautiful thing.

Al so did not want to jump. I made her.


I wanted to get all of us kids to do a different dinner pose every night. This is dinner glam shot number one.


Al, yo, y Bruce (the man behind that booming voice announcing every Kenda Cup East race this year).


Vaya! Sin agua!

Such a great breakfast, which I enjoyed on a morning porch alongside a Sunday coffee steaming into sun rays and dew-laced air. Cool mountain mornings that lay out a blanket for your contemplations are certainly something to write home about.



Sunday short track start.

Don't sell yourself, Marianne. Don't do it. Ask her if she takes personal checks, though, I ran out of Butterscotch Suckers.

Spiderman stickin' to his stealth mode swagger.

Wiley y Al. Special...ized.

No comments: