Thursday, June 10, 2010

Props to the New Kids on the Block



While the team kit is still in preparation mode, I wanted to give mad props to a few of my new sponsors for XC season 2010. Raw Revolution, who also sponsors Jane Pearson (ya'll know that funny Brit who rides really fast from back east), just sent me boxes upon boxes of delicious and nutritious bars... I am psyched. SoyuRide, another east coast company specializing in all natural, soy-based chamois butter (also a supporter of JORBA), is in the process of sending me a case of tins for my coolie... sweet. As well, the main scrilla sponsor for the season is a brewing company based out of Eugene, Oregon called Ninkasi, which means free quality local brews for all parties interested... plus, the guys at Ninkasi seem pretty darn cool; needless to say, I am looking forward to partnering with them.

More props to sponsors later, though. Tonight we leave for Ashland and Saturday we will be rallying downhill as fast as we can for the Ashland 12 Mile Super-D... fortunately the shop I work at two days a week, Hutch's, was kind enough to lend me an Giant Anthem X2, a full suspension el sicko whip for the race! Woot. Woot. No matter the weather, should be a grand ol' time.

1 comment:

DM said...

Your bike is called Anthem. You're riding it through the uncharted forest. Coincidence? I think not.