Friday, June 5, 2009

ByeKyle.com




A ways back I submitted some scribblings to the art department of Dirt Rag Magazine and, lo and behold, they were published in sidebar on one of their many glossed pages. From this publishing I was contacted by Kyle (of ByeKyle.com) who was in the fledgling stages of launching his own product, Simple Straps, which are used for cyclists to hold various objects (tubes, CO2, tire levers, gu flasks, and so on) to the seat posts, top tubes, and frames of their bicycles. Neat-o. Kyle asked if I would create some pieces for his site, and so after two months in Ecuador I returned and began to do exactly that. Since my old computer has since bit the dust, I do not currently have the software to upload any new creations to my website (humblecoalition.com) and so I have decided to share them here, in this bump-on-a-pixelated-log blogging world. Until software has been obtained and installed, I shall be sharing my scribblings right... here. Interesting how our lives are a series of seemingly unrelated yet highly interconnected (and very related) series of events. Enjoy.

P.S. Look forward to an August show at Jersey City's LITM (litm.com), as well as some collaborations with artist, climber, and debuting deejay extraordinaire, TKNY (timkeenan.net).

1 comment:

Aaron O said...

Coincidentally I won one of those straps at the Cowbell race this past weekend. Sweet.