Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blustery Augusta: Un et Deux


Words will come later. Right now I feel like reading someone else's, like Ayn Rand's. Tomorrow is the H2H awards dinner with some good folks. Last weekend and today were cyclocross at Augusta, with states being today. Ellen and Art came out, Art to cheer and Ellen to chase zebras with me in her first cross racing experience. I must say, she was quite cute attempting to remount the cheetah. Perhaps I planted a bit of confusion telling her to count in French and think of peanut butter, all while envisioning one smoothe plain (you know, the geometry kind). The day was cold and fast and suffering. I could not have asked for anything else. More on such points later...
p.s. I usually am not too keen on putting up podium photos of myself, but I am psyched about the one of Ellen and I, plus I did not want to miss the opportunity to make fun of myself in a reservoir tip smurf hat. Yes, it was a choice of personal fashion preference.




No comments: